Monday, March 30, 2009

I wish a day had more than 24 hours.

Start of a brand new week yet again! I dread going for classes as usual. What makes it worst is that its at 8 friggin AM in the MORNING! -.-

The weekend hadn't been as productive as i thought it should be :(

The uncle & aunty & two very cute lil cousins are back from the UK for a holiday which explains why I have not gotten around to doing much..spending much of my time in my grandma's house. It's good to have them back..but at the same time I know I should be 'studying', but I also wanna have fun and not feel guilty about it. Sigh!

Oh well, if only a day has more than 24 hours :D

Oh! And I have been pigging out a lot lately. Haha. I will salivate you with them in my next post :P

I dunno whether it's because its that time of the month again but I feel hungry all the time these past few days. Dammit!!! Looks like I have to spend more time in the gym to compensate! >< Again, i wish a day had more than 24 hours so I could do more things in a day and not worry about not having enough time :(

On a good note, we're finally done with our Macroeconomics assignment. Yesss!!!!! :D

On a bad note, finals in less than a month! :S

So not looking forward!! :(

xx

No comments: