Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let's indulge in a lil bit of retail therapy, shall we?

I always love the weekends! Too bad it always passes by really quickly. I so so dread going for classes at 8am's on Mondays. Boo!

Friday, 27 Feb 2009

One U with baby! I went there in particular to hunt for my sports shoe, and of course to do a lil window shopping. Heh heh ;)

I don't think girls and window shopping go together.




I was such a poser that day :P
Hunting down the shops! Seriously, One U is wayy to big to walk.









Flasher Alert!!
We walked into this toy shop and we couldn't help but notice how cute this statue is!





And into Topshop. They're having sales!!!! Actually, most shops are. The recession must really be hitting retail shops badly :x
Oi Sharon, look what i spotted!!!! Hahahaha :P

" Eh nice arr this one "
" Nice laaaaa, buy it! "

" Aiyo size S too fitting but size M not so fitting, I think I'm in between laaa"
" Take which one feels comfortable laaa"
" If I take size M I can start building my muscles to make it fit perfectly"

" -_______ - "
I wanted to take more pictures but this sales lady came and said " No Pictures Allowed "
Swt swt swt! Not like I'm gonna take pictures and copy them -.-

We walked walked and walked. Till we got hungry! :P

Dinner at Fish & Co
We experimented the 'Art of Posing'

( this proves even guys can do it, so stop saying girls are vain!)




:D

Ahhh yummy yummy yummy!!

We had a hard time trying to figure out what the white sauce (above) was called.

The conversation goes like this....

Ken : What's that name of the white sauce they put in Filet-O-Fish ah
Me : Wait lemme think....

* we think for 10mins and still cannot think what it is. It's like brain block seriously *

Me : Haiyo, Nvm lah don't care. The name will come to us when it wants to.
Ken : What is it mannn!!!! * kiasu-ness arises*
Me : Forget about it man!!!
Ken : Msg Sharon ask her!!! * it was like an order -.- *

* So I msg-ed Sharon... *

Me : Ahhhh, its TARTAR SAUCE.
Both : OH YEAHHH!!!!!! * as if we just had a 'word-orgasm' O.o

We had the all-time fav squids! :D

Creamy Fettucini with Prawns. Tad too creamy for me.

Coriander fish grilled to perfection!

Man, these pictures make me hungry!

At the end of the day, our window-shopping was pretty productive I must say.

I finally manage to get a new shoe to replace my old and worn out one. And some work-out pants and tops. :D

And this! Heh heh heh. But i'll keep it for the next post yeah! ;)

Shopping makes me soo soo happy!!

Sunday, 1st March

Baby left to go back to Singapore :(

If only you didn't have to.



I'll miss you dearie!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Well, I've still got loadsa pics from Saturday to upload but I'm too lazy right now and its getting really late. I'll keep that for another day perhaps! ;)

I just found out that accounting lecture is at the main block from tomorrow onwards. Argggh!!! ><

Off to bed!
xoxo

No comments: